3rd North American Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (NASCRE-3)
Chemical Reaction Engineering for a Sustainable Future: Addressing New Challenges
and Revisiting Persistent Problems in Energy, Environmental, and Chemicals Research
March 17-20, 2013, Westin Galleria Hotel, Houston, Texas
NASCRE-3 will be held in Houston, home to a vast energy and petrochemical industry. The uptown Galleria area is the region's center for energy commerce, upscale shopping, and fine dining. Conference attendees will enjoy an interactive environment to exchange the latest developments in chemical reaction engineering while enjoying the emergence of Spring along the Gulf Coast.
Full manuscripts from NASCRE-3 will be published in Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. (Submission deadline is March 1. Please read this important information for authors.)
Poster presenters should review the poster session guidelines.
Topics and Workshops
- Computational catalysis
- Computational transport and reaction
- Environmental Reaction Engineering for Transportation
- Reaction Engineering of Fossil Fuels: From Production to Refining I and II
- Reaction Engineering of Biofuels and Renewables I and II
- Reaction Engineering of Polymers
- Reaction Engineering of Intermediates
- Reaction Engineering Fundamentals: Kinetics and Mechanisms I and II
- Reactor Engineering Fundamentals I and II
- Catalytic Engineering Fundamentals I and II
- Reaction Engineering: General I and II
Please join the NASCRE-3 organizing committee in thanking our corporate sponsors.
Back to www.iscre.org